ProEvolution, international recruitment agency, has proven its expertise in recruitment for the major sectors: industry, environment, chemical, pharmaceutical, services, health, distribution and construction. We support our clients to find their ideal candidate with high added value or those which are difficult to recruit: CEO, management, technical or commercial executives, administrative executives, international/multicultural profiles in France, Germany and Switzerland.
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, our client BRUKER covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. Our client has been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
We are currently searching for our client his next:
Senior HRIT Analyst (m/w)
The position effectively implements technology solutions to support HR and the company in efficient processes and appropriate access to human capital information. The candidate reports to the HR director at Corporate Level in the US
- Independently resolves or collaborates with Information Technology (IT) personnel to solve technical problems and manage priorities
- Collaborates closely with HR and internal business customers to ensure processes, systems, and functionality meet the business and end-user needs. Initiates and drives continuous improvement
- Collaborates with IT to design and implement system integrations between internal systems and external vendors ensuring secure transmission of data and appropriate information privacy measures.
- Responsible for testing to production implementation, including authoring project documentation
- Key contributor in implementing HRIS strategies and creating efficiencies through automation and process redesign
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8 years of HRIS experience
- Technical competence with HRIS platforms including SAP, SuccessFactors and other HCM platforms
- Project lead or work stream lead experience in enterprise HR application implementation, integrations and upgrades
- Strong relationship skills to maximize HR data by bridging systems data to business and end user decision making information
- Experience in HR Data Management and analysis and proven contributions to process re-engineering
- Experience with SQL, XML and BOOMI strongly desired
- Fluent in English and German
If in addition to your technical skill set you have a strong interest in the HR environment, experience in negotiating with Works councils, you are proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently, this position is made for you!
Our offer to you
BRUKER offers attractive opportunities for those who want to grow their potential in a high technological environment. The company encourages the skills development of its employees, promotes employee well-being, technical performance and consensus building.
The position is based in Ettlingen, near Karlsruhe in Baden-Württemberg (Germany).
To apply please submit resume in English via the enclosed link.