ProEvolution, a French recruitment agency, has proven its expertise in recruitment for over 30 years in various sectors, such as pharmaceutical and chemical industry, environment, services and health. We recruit people with high added value profiles as well as international and multicultural profiles who are lookig for a boost in their career.
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, our client Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development and has been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for over 50 years. Bruker BioSpin, as part of the Bruker Group, is a high-tech international company and the world-leading manufacturer of complete solutions in Magnetic Resonance Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging. All systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge.
We are currently searching for their next:
Inside Sales Representative m/f
The Insides Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue growth and customers satisfaction within the Bruker Biospin organization, specially in the broad definition of the ‘After-market’ product segment. The future Inside Sales Representative will execute targeted sales campaigns to increase market penetration with our end-to-end portfolio consisting of Consumables, Services, Software, Accessory upgrades and other Aftermarket products and Services.
Engagement in the Pre-Sales phase is also part of the Inside Sales responsibility, including managing the lead queue from MarCom (inbound) and generating new leads by identifying and initiating prospect engagement (outbound), nurturing and distributing to the appropriate Sales representative as defined in Sales Rules of Engagement.
The primary objectives are:
- Top line growth of both Revenue and New order booking
- Execution of sales campaigns whilst keeping acutely aware of any cross- or up-selling opportunities
- Contribute to an increase in Net Promotor Score
- Work in collaboration with the field and market sales, service and application specialists
- Evaluate marketing-qualified leads and take appropriate actions
- Recommend and support changes in processes that improve productivity
- Develop existing and build new customer relationships ensuring a long-term business partnership
- Work closely with the sales, Market Product Management and MarCom teams to leverage further growth opportunities and identify wins
- Provide Number of Bookings Forecasts for Inside Sales-owned opportunities
- Coordinate multi-department projects to meet deadlines
- Actively participate in an open-communication environment
- Ensure customer brand consistency and drive customer loyalty to Bruker
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Other duties may be defined which are broadly in line with the duties and objectives above.
Work location and Business travels
The position can be home-office based or alternatively can be office-based in one of the Bruker offices.
- Degree in chemistry, analytical science or physics OR
- Degree and/or significant experience in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience in the high technology life science field or NMR
Skills and experiences
- First proven work experience in the life science industry in a sales role
- Fluent English and French, Dutch would be a plus
- Creative thinker with a decision-ready attitude to achieve
- Hands-on experience with CRM software SalesForce.com and SAP
- In-depth understanding of the lead management, customer relationship and sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal communication (both written and oral) skills
- Proven negotiating skills
- Strong sales-oriented approach to the duties with value generation in mind
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by enthusiasm, drive and initiatives directed towards achieving successful outcomes
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- Natural team player, willing to build confidence and to establish strong co-operative relationships with personnel throughout the company, customer base and with key individuals within the industry
- A flexible attitude to adapt to the availability of the client