ProEvolution, French recruitment agency, has proven its expertise in recruitment for the following sectors: industry, nuclear, environment, chemical, pharmaceutical, services and health. We recruit people with high added value profiles as well as international/multicultural profiles.
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, our client Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. Bruker BioSpin, as part of the Bruker Group, is a high-tech international company and the world-leading manufacturer of complete solutions in Magnetic Resonance Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance and Preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging. All systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. Bruker has been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
We are currently searching for our client their next:
Inside Sales Representative EIMEA m/f
The Insides Sales Representative is responsible for driving revenue growth and customers satisfaction within the Bruker Biospin (BBIO) organization. The position can be office based (in one of our BBIO offices in Europe) or home-office based.
You will execute targeted sales campaigns to increase market penetration with the end-to-end portfolio consisting of Consumables, Software, Accessory upgrades and other Aftermarket products and Services.
You will be involved in the Pre-Sales phase as part of the Inside Sales responsibility.
The primary objectives are:
- Commercial campaigns
- Top line growth of both Revenue and New order booking
- Execution of sales campaigns whilst keeping acutely aware of any cross- or up-selling opportunities
- Contribute to an increase in Net Promotor Score
- Evaluate marketing-qualified leads and take appropriate actions as described in BBIO lead management and customer relationship processes using appropriate tools
- Recommend and support changes in processes that improve productivity
- Develop existing and build new customers as a long-term business partner
- Work closely with the sales, Market Product Management and MarCom teams to leverage further growth opportunities and identify wins
Required degrees and experiences
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Degree in chemistry, analytical science or physics would be a plus
- Experience in the high technology life science field or NMR
Required Skills and experiences
- First proven work experience in an inside sales role or organization
- Fluent English, German, and Dutch
- Fluent English, Spanish, and Italian
- Fluent English, and two of the languages mentioned above
- Proven negotiating skills
- Sales-oriented approach to the duties with value generation in mind
- Tenacity and self-motivation inspired by enthusiasm, drive and initiatives directed towards achieving successful outcomes
Work location and Business travels
The normal workplace is at home, however, the position can alternatively be office-based in one of our European Offices (Netherlands, Belgium, United-Kingdom, Spain, France or Italy). The work may include occasional travels within the country and abroad for team meetings at Bruker locations, estimated maximum of 1x per quarter.