PSYCHOSOCIAL RISK DIAGNOSIS: ANTICIPATE SOCIAL UNREST AND MALAISE AT WORK
The Psychosocial Risk diagnosis is one of the major tools for managing stress in companies.
The Psychosocial Risk diagnosis identifies, qualifies and tracks the psychosocial risks of which stress is one component. It ultimately makes it possible to prevent absenteeism and reduce medical costs linked to the risks relating to the job held.
The Psychosocial Risk diagnosis is a prevention and crisis management tool which aims to identify situations of unease or those which may be detrimental to employees’ mental health. The impact of stress on the health of employees represents 25% of occupational diseases, not to mention the loss of efficiency at work. This represents an internal cost and consequences on the organization of your business that may be significant. Our firm ProEvolution supports your company in its approach to the Physico-Social Risk diagnosis with “Psychologist Career Transition” experts.
HOW ARE PSYCHOSOCIAL RISKS IDENTIFIED?
The psychosocial risk diagnosis will identify psychosocial risks in order to find appropriate solutions and actions. The risk assessment phase requires:
– being on the look-out for alerting behaviours: complaints, stress, risky behaviour, violence, conflicts, malaise …
– monitoring the indicators and their changes: increased absenteeism, accidents at work, staff turnover, etc.
Thanks to this collection of information, the “Psychologist Career Transition” expert ProEvolution detects risks and will be able to determine the objectives and solutions to be implemented.
WHY CARRY OUT A PSYCHOSOCIAL RISK DIAGNOSIS?
It is possible to perform a psychosocial risk diagnosis only to define the psychosocial risks within the company.
But the psychosocial risk diagnosis provides an overview of the employees’ “mental” health and also makes it possible to:
– Identify the malfunctions which penalize productivity
– Reduce absenteeism, work stoppages (Accidents at work / Occupational Diseases), staff turnover … and which generate a cost
– Optimize productivity and quality of work
– Promote the involvement of employees
– Improve the social climate at the company
– Know the means of prevention adapted to the company and implement them (stress audit, providing the managers with psychosocial risk training, Quality of Life at Work approach, change management, mediation etc.)
THE PROEVOLUTION PSYCHOSOCIAL RISK DIAGNOSIS METHOD
ProEvolution’s psychosocial risk diagnosis experts implement a methodology which is built in stages, adapting to the company’s size and specificities:
Commitment of the management to objectives and means, involvement of the social partners, the occupational health service, informing the employees about the psychosocial risk diagnosis, setting up a steering group
psychosocial risk pre-diagnosis based on the company’s social indicators of the company: absenteeism, staff turnover, work stoppages or declarations of occupational disease, deterioration of the social climate, burn-out and depression, suicides, suspected harassment, violence, conflict, etc.
Performing the psychosocial risk diagnosis assessing the factors and sources of psychosocial risks
Developing a concrete action plan
Organizing the monitoring of the action plan and updating the single risk assessment document
ProEvolution supports you in monitoring the action plan to ensure the fulfilment of the objectives set.